Since this week’s prompt has to do with ‘find’, and I find myself struggling to concentrate in a noisy fast food outlet right smack in the middle of a noisy mall with a chatty companion, I will make this a list post. So here goes, the list of ten things I find joy and satisfaction in doing:
1. Trying something new
This morning I went to a large stationery shop and bought a mini easel, A2-sized drawing block, water colors, and brushes–I can’t draw a stick figure to save my life but I am going to play with colours anyway, for fun! I also plan to use this to brainstorm for work-related projects. Never know what… Oops and I got interrupted by a phone call. Never know what light bulb moments may occur when we try new approaches to our work!
2. Having coffee, cakes, and a good conversation
3. Reading a good book
4. Cooking up a sumptuous breakfast
5. Going for a holiday, a well-deserved getaway
6. Beating deadlines
7. Discovering good bargains online
8. Welcoming the weekend knowing I have had a productive week
9. Decorating my apartment–colour coordination and all
10. And of course, blogging on WordPress.
Alright, time to go and unpack all those groceries and cook dinner!
This post is part of SoCS: