I have barely recovered from the chronic cough and cold I caught while in New Zealand, so resuming work today and having these things make me smile definitely made my day much more bearable:
1. Seeing my colleagues again and catching up with them amidst the cough puncturing my sentences
2. Hearing some good news about a program I initiated not long ago with another colleague
3. Listening to Malaysian jazz queen, Sheila Majid on the way to work
4. Getting random messages from a guy I recently met wishing me speedy recovery and lovely weekend and all that jazz. Men can be very sweet – when they want to 🙂 ha!
5. The long weekend ahead thanks to the Eid Mubarak celebration
What about you – what made you smile today?
This post is part of SoCS: