Having seen Brendon Burchard’s Facebook ads, I clicked on the link and the positive comments on his training video led me to click the Play button. I wasn’t disappointed! I didn’t take notes so here from memory, in my own words, are the 6 questions he says we should be asking ourselves a few times a day if we want to “live, love and matter”.
1. Am I rested and well hydrated? (Physical)
2. What is my mission today? (Productivity)
3. What is the level of my presence, in terms of physical presence and emotional vibrancy with whatever I am doing? (Presence)
4. Am I living my truth today? (Psychological)
5. Am I demonstrating bold enthusiasm? (Persuasion)
6. How can I serve greatly? (Purpose)
So far I have done pretty well with question 1 – remembering to get sufficient sleep and drink more water than I usually do. Will be working on the rest for sure, and his video is definitely worth watching more than just once.